- ♬【Adopted TWS 5.0 Bluetooth Chip】Dudios Shuttle earbuds adopts RTL8763BFR the most advanced Bluetooth chip which is with low consumption, supports AI awake function, and supports HFP1.7,HSP1.2, A2DP1.3, AVRCP1.6, SPP1.2 and PBAP1.0.
- ♬【HiFi Stereo Sound Quality & Binaural Call】Dudios earbuds will allow you to enjoy perfect HiFi stereo sound quality in both ears. Built in high quality Noise Reduction Technology Chip, can block out lots of surrounding noises during sports, running, jogging etc.
- ♬【Portable Charging Case & Long Battery Life】With included portable charging case, Dudios Shuttle wireless earbuds can have 20hrs playtime. With a built-in rechargeable battery, the charging case can provide up to 5-6 times full charge for the earphones (both left and right).
- ♬【Auto-Pairing & Smart Touch Control】Pick up Dudios earbuds from charging case, both earbuds will enter TWS pairing mode automatically, then you choose “Dudios Shuttle” on the Bluetooth list to get them connected. Simply tap the earbuds to play/pause music or answer in-coming call.
- ♬【What You Get】We provide with 3 sizes 6 pieces ear tips for you to choose the most appropriate one to fit your ear canals. And 12-month warranty and life time customer support.
The Dudios Shuttle earbuds enter pairing mode automatically, please follow the pairing steps below to build connection:
1.Before start, please turn off other Bluetooth devices nearby, and make sure the earphones and your Bluetooth device are close enough (within 3 feet).
2.Pick up the earbuds from the charging case, when the charging box is charged.
The earbuds boot automatically with a voice prompt “power on”, while the indicator will stay solid white for around 1s.
3.The both earbuds enter TWS Pairing mode automatically, while white indicator flashes quickly. You will hear a voice prompt when the left and right earbuds connect to eachother successfully.
4.Then left earbud connects to the right with indicator going out, and right indicator still flashes in red and white with a voice prompt “pairing” indicating pairing mode.
5.”Dudios Shuttle” will show up on the Bluetooth list, click it to connect. You will hear a voice prompt “connected” when the earbuds connect with your device successfully.